Welcome to the Gateshead Healthy Schools Emotional Health & Wellbeing (EHWB) page! Here you will find more information, resources, links etc. to support you in your work around addressing issues around EHWB within your school.
We have set up a variety of topic groups around health and wellbeing within the Gateshead Healthy Schools Network. Please click here to log-in to find out more. If you are a healthy school coordinator and have not set up an account as yet, please get in touch with Kirk or Sam and they will be able to get you an account log in straight away.
Training around mental health, anti bullying, bereavement and other health topics can be found on the Gateshead Healthy Schools Network Training Page
- Gateshead Anti-Bullying Newsletter May 2014
- Gateshead Healthy Schools Celebration Conference 2014
- 2014 Events….
- Training Events and Conferences
- Healthy Schools Conference – 3rd July 12-4pm @ Dryden Centre
- Gateshead Healthy Schools Conference 30 Jan 2013
- Gateshead Anti-Bullying Network Newsletter 2012
- Totally Laughter Yoga!